Even if it is just for a second I want to see you in Salt Lake, I can run back when I need to. We had zone conference on monday, it was amazing. a conference in the morning and in the afternoon in the burton's home we had a testimony meeting each missionary in 2 zones bore there testimony of the Savior and it was unbelivably powerful, the returning missionaries were last and I was the very last. My heart was so full of love and gratitude for the Savior that I just wept. We sang called to serve to end the meeting and I was so proud to be a representative of the Savior and of my family.
I love my mission and will love it forever, it will be forever a giant dictionary one of those 10,000 page ones that is too big to shut, this dictionary is inside my heart, when I need help for the rest of my life I will be able to draw from the things I learned as a missionary and who I became as a missionary. I am a missionary forever.
I know that part of the Lord's will for me was to come to Korea Seoul West Mission at this time, serve with who I did, where I did and meet the people I met. An eternal blessing. I love Korea, korean, koreans, korean food everything. But most of all I love my Father in Heaven, His son Jesus Christ, and I honor his priesthood. I know He lives and loves me. I came to know as a missionary the power of the atonement, the healing power and how it is infinite. I will be a student of the gospel forever. I'm so grateful for all of the trial, challenges, and learning experiences I have had. We can face every trial we encounter, we'll never be given too much.
I know the church of Jesus Christ has been Restored. That Joseph Smith saw the Father and the Son, and that the fullness, the authority, organization of the true church has been restored. I know that the Book of Mormon is evidence of this. I know that the Book of Mormon can help ALL people come unto Christ, throught it we can learn more of the Savior, his mission, attritbutes, atonement and Heavenly Father's plan for us. I know that the Plan of Salvation is the Plan of Happiness. I love my family and want to live with them forever in the highest degree of Celestial Glory. I'm eternally grateful for my Savior and His Atonement for making Salvation possible. I can't wait to have a family of my own and be sealed in the temple. I'm so grateful that my family members are my best friends, I love you all. Thank you for praying for me and loving me in my weakness.
I don't want this to end but as Sister Bancroft said, "The Lord says move on" I'll follow his will for me. I can't wait to see my family, I don't if I will hug, kiss, cry, scream or what but it will be a happy moment. Be happy, healthy and safe, pray for me to make it safely and on time to the places that I need to arrive at. Don't do anything special, just come and pick me up. 무한한 사랑 Love you forever. See you next friday.
Sister Paige McDede Alsbury
Official Representative of the Lord Jesus Christ
1 comment:
Paige!, what a wonderful experience I was always very touched by your commitment and dedication. I was proud and honored that you let me witness your wonderful year and half. It was truly humbling to see your dedication and love for others. I was always, from afar, musing quietly go Paige go. I'm glad things went well, I'm at home now but will return to US in Jan. Send my very best to your family and tons and respect and warm feelings for you.
Best,
Edgar
Post a Comment