Doesn't feel at all like thanksgiving, but thats okay. we are going to yongsan the american military base, most koreans have never eaten turkey, I saw one in a cage in Incheon one time. I'm really thankful today to be a representative of Jesus Christ proclaming to people that the truth has been restored, the authority, prophets, and with it all the Book of Mormon. The Savior lives the Atonement is real and Eternal, so is the Plan of Salvation. Briggsy study the Plan of Salvation it will give you peace.
This past week was good. If I had a 1원 (like a tenth of a cent) for everytime sometime told me they were busy I would be so rich on a worldly scale. But that doesn't matter because I am spiritually blessed and rich with a testimony of the Savior and the Restoration. I've planted a lot of seeds in this country I always pray after an investigator drops or someone rejects us that they will accept the Gospel another time. I know our message is true. We do a lot of street contacting, I heard how much missionaries in other places 전도 and I laughed. Prostyling is purification of the soul according to President Burton. Some investigators have dropped, and almost all of our appointments get canceled at the last minute but I'm not discourage, I have help from my Father in Heaven, my Savior, angels I can't see, my amazing companion, and prayers from all of you. I KNOW our message is true. its my 열정
Sunday we had korean regional conference. It was broadcast from SLC, Elder Evans--the area President talked about Koreans gathering in Zion, not in America, building the church here. Adrian Ochoa said something like "the only real failure happens when we give up stop trying" and cited qualities of those who do hard things--trust the Lord, choose the right and don't give up. Elder Holland gave an amazing talk. things like sustaining church leaders, rescuing new members, less actives etc. Then president utchtdorf talked about a time he and his wife came to Seoul and couldn't find the temple,---it really is hidden, He said "truth is there but it isn't always easy to find" He said he liked kimchi but it was so spicy, things I remember him saying were: Internalize principles of the gospel.and the berlin wall coming down, (maybe eluding to north Korea)
Well eat lots of delicious food today, or tomorrow, don't have fun without me. Drive safe and be happy. It really hasn't hit me that I'm going home, I just don't feel like my mission will ever end, and it won't but I might just be weird and need time to adjust so be nice. But I think I'm still a fun person, a happy person at least. 사랑해
알스베리 자매선교사
No comments:
Post a Comment