I can feel satan working on my the past couple of weeks. He uses doubt and fear for sure. I'm really grateful that I was able to recognize that and rely on what I know and who I am to make it through. I don't know if Mac will say the same thing or not but I don't think there has been a single day on my mission that hasn't been challenging. This is this the hardest thing I've ever done. Faced with so much opposition and disappointment everyday. Lately the weather has been frozen, being forced fed WAY too much food, our investigators don't have time to meet with us, 성영숙 was sick, getting lost in another area and ending up at Costco? societal problems, rude people, 정신없은날 feelings like I'm not a successful missionary or haven't made a difference have flooded my mind, but I haven't let them wear me down. I have learned a million things as a missionary, this has been the best opportunity for me to learn life lessons in a condensed manner. But probably the biggest thing I have learned is the power of the Atonement. That it is real and that it really is Infinite. The Savior loves us and knows the desires of our hearts, we won't be given more than we can handle. I truly know that the only way for peace and happiness is through Him. Being a missionary is tough but it is the best thing ever, 무한한 축복. We are love so much that are given the trials that we have, could it even be considered a compliment to be given difficult challenges because the Lord wants to teach us and mold us. Doing the simple things like pray, daily scripture study and keeping the commandments help us through challenges in our lives. I think of Mosiah 24 when Alma's people were in bondage and 14-16절. Basically the church is true and I'm grateful to be a member of it. I don't feel deserving of the blessings which I enjoy and will receive, where much is given much is required. I pray for all of you everyday, pray for me too. 사랑해요 I'll be working it to the bone with my korean toothpaste ㅎㅎ
love you all
알스베리 자매선교사
P.S. did you know that cavity 충치 in the chinese character root is tooth bug?
x2--don't worry about the toothpaste, I'll be fine
No comments:
Post a Comment