Also it was 빼 빼로 day yesterday 11/11 made up commerical valentines day where you give people chocolate covered biscuits.
I lost my planner the other day. I cried. it was bad. lots of potential investigators numbers in it, my last one, sort of sentimental. Trying not to be sentimental and get caught up on "the last mo mo mo"
We have this new investigator we met him when we were exercizing, he has a friend who is a member I think he's an american that works for the military and his family lives in California. I love korean english. He called and said, "if the traffic is not bump to bump, I can make it"
We have been streetboarding a bit lately lots of interesting experiences and always seeing a lot of miracles. Our 2 investigators with baptismal dates have no time to meet with us and our other really golden investigator can't come to church because she says she has to study. Time where is it? Today is 수능 which is the korean SAT. Once a year only, people get so worked up about it. the police are guarding the schools, no airplanes fly today, lots of kids get panic attacks, anxiety, basically their whole life depends on how well they do on this test today. Yikes.
My old roomate tess wrote me, gracias, and asked about the word of wisdom here. People drink tea more than they drink water. 97% of the teas just taste like dirt. its just hot water plus so herb or something. Green tea is hard because it is everywhere, and they are so into "well being" alcohol and smoking are problems for all men. The only way we can teach it effectively is testify of Joseph Smith and promise blessings 1st and explain the commandment. Most women can keep it pretty easily.
I'm in denial about the future. Hopefully it just won't hit me for real ever. Don't worry I'll work hard for eternity. Love you all, 안영히계세요 사랑해요
알스베리 자매선교사
No comments:
Post a Comment