Big Miracle, 김규민 Kim Kyu Min came to church on sunday after about a month of being too busy with school he hung out with this other 20something member I'll call Mr. Ham they hung out at the church untill 4 and then at 6 he went with us to the Knudsens for dinner and a lesson. He has such a pure heart. He now has a baptismal date for the 29th of November, he's good. Problem is time to meet with him, he's university student and works at a math 학원 he has a japanese girlfriend that he met when he was studying in the US. The family that she stayed with were members, she has a Japanese Book of Mormon. Small world. P.S. If I go to Utah I'm going to hang out with Karen's exchange student all day. Pray for him and Roselle our other investigator with a baptismal date. 김태순 has the Aaronic priesthood. So happy so sweet. still trying to get on the members about new member lessons.
Monday and tuesday were deathly cold. I busted out my ankle length coat Black head to toe. So cold not kidding. 추운 날씨 있을때 생리중에 전도 정말 힘들아요 It just hurt, its warmer now. I love heated floors.
We took our new streetboards out, it was so successful lots of interested and interesting people. it was nice to have people come up to us. There was this drunk man who would not leave me alone and said really really horrible things to me, Sister Bergeson was lucky that she didn't understand. Probably the closest I've ever come on my mission to losing my temper, the former mission me probably would have raged. but the thing that came to my mind was that I'm here sharing a message that I know it be true and I'm a disciple of Jesus Christ here representing Him, and also bearing the name of my family. Patience and love, Briggsy, study PMG chapter 6.
Today we went to the temple, I love that place, so much solace and peace it was such a stark constrast within 5 minutes of walking outside the temple. The kimchi at our house was made 1 year ago it is so delicious. I love kimchi like I love reeses, I crave it I'm dead serious. I love it but I love all of your more. Making kimchi takes a lot of work, time, its a huge process so is becoming a missionary. Maybe I was just chinese cabbage when I started my mission but I've been worn and worked soaked it red pepper and rotten fish, disappointed, tried, cried my eyes out so many times, pooped everyday all day, been so extremely happy, laughed, and gained a stronger testimony of the Savior. I know that this is an important part of Heavenly Father's plan for me, for molding me into the person I need to be. I'm so 약한 sauce but I know where I'm going and who I am. Kimchi gets better with time and so will I. xoxo kiss nose hug, ear
알스베리 자매서교사
No comments:
Post a Comment