Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hello again family! or in my romanizated phonetic korean: Annyanghaseyo ka-joke. Ne I am lame. Ne means yes not no.

So coolest thing of the week once again happened in the TRC. We taught a Korean girl who I had classes with at BYU. She is graduating this week in PDBio which was sweet. We taught her the Plan of Salvation in Korean. I can't believe I talked for an hour in Korean. I know so much but really know so little. I know I'm going to be hit with a hammer in 20 days, but I have so much faith that I will have divine help in learning this crazy hilarious and messed up language. 20 days yeah not lying about that. Ahhh!!

I really love the MTC, our teachers, my companion, my ku-yuck (district) the elders some of my greatest friends. Did I mention I love the actual Koreans that are here going to missions in the States. I have been teaching the Mongolian sisters some english they are so awesome and remind me of Elder Diamond Ocean.

Oh that kid that was in our ward living with the Lythgoes, I don't remember his name but he stopped me in the cafeteria last week. Weird to think that he saw you all. Weird also that Dad and Briggs are in Utah. I feel your presence yes very close. Yeah it would be hard to see you but hey don't go to the Lake on Labor day cause I am calling! that will be sweet.

Mac I got your letter on Saturday it only took 9 days. Ah-ju Kamsahamnida! You made my day I read it to some of my amigos and they just think you are awesome. The sister want to right you, I know don't about that. Ammantinn....You are awesome I love you long time.

Also news on the mail front, I got a letter from Sis. Hunt who was my gym time friend and is now in Seoul West. She's having a really hard time with the adjustment, but it makes me excited to go to Korea and start working. Oh my P-Days will be on Thursdays in Korea which means that I'll email Wed. evenings your time. Weird I'm going to Asia...

Jill thanks so much for the Dearelders. Saranghamnida. I love it. Briggs follow our sisters example. How's the olympics? I heard a korean set a swimming record. Me heart current events. Whats going on in the world? Election etc??

Okay I'm going to save email time for the laundry room. I love you all, my testimony is so strong. I'm so humbled by this opportunity and I am working my hardest on everything. Thanks for loving me despite my weaknesses. The Gospel brings lasting happiness. Su-go-ha-ship-sho (work hard!)

Sister Paige McDede Alsbury

No comments: