We went to the temple today and Brother Fuller our MTC teacher was there crazy. He's on a study abroad here.
Dad can you do me a favorite? Could you write your conversion story maybe in like 500 words or so? I want to translate it and use it. Thanks.
Is there anyway that I can talk to Jill. I'm going to call or if you guys think you can figure it maybe call me back? peut etre..I found out that my translator has travel portuguese on it--I'll start studying now.
Did you know that our recent convert 이 선 주 Lee Seon Ju is like my favorite person, she's a miracle and is so so so amazing, she taught with us this week and bore such a powerful testimony it blew me away. I just love her so much. I feel like I've been rejected 10,000x and then there's a person like her. It makes it all worth it. She called me and was worried because she didn't have a bible for seminary so I gave her the Korean bible they gave me in the MTC(I have another now) But on the front of her bible it says "Paige McDede Alsbury" in gold lettering, I apologized and she said it was okay because she never wants to forget me because I helped her find real happiness. Its hard to express that amazing feeling, but you all know I'm talking about. Transfers are next week, I'm sure I'll be leaving Incheon its been 5 months I don't want to leave but change will be good. Way back in December with Sister Newby we got lost every day, we didn't know the members, no investigators, it was freezing and now its like my home, it has a reputation for being tough but guess what I'm tough. Cause I'm an Alsbury and a McDede its true and I used to wrestle my brothers on the trampoline. I can't believe Mac is coming home so soon. Get someone to video it I want to see everybody's faces.
I have a korean name 김 혜 정 Kim Hye Jeong. Hey I could type more but I'm talking to you all on Mothers Day! Happy! Love you all forever and ever
Sister Paige McDede Alsbury
알 스 베 리 자 매
No comments:
Post a Comment