Well I'm really happy that you are my mom just cause you are the best and you've done EVERYTHING for me. I'm amazing with Mac and his missionary efforts it blows me away. And Briggs I have this picture I took of Briggs before he went to prom even the married members go crazy for him, and I always say, "His favorite food is korean ramen" We had interviews yesterday and Sister Burton went with us to a seafood buffet I think I officially don't like seafood anymore. Maybe Salmon but thats not in Korea.
This morning I read Alma 8, If I ever think missionary work is hard or an area is not good I just need to remember that I haven't yet been spit upon or kicked out of a city let alone being commanded to go back.
Last night I saw a real tender mercy of the Lord resulting from following the spirit. I had a prompting to look through the old records even though I have done it several times there was a name I hadn't called before and it just stuck out. Well last night we met her and her daughter with the Mansu bishop's wife it was amazing. She had 2 copies of the book of mormon right on her shelf and she said, "Yes I want come to your church" It was amazing really spiritual. The bishop's wife was amazing. I've been struggling to get members to teach with us and this was indeed a miracle and an answer to my prayers. Well I love you all forever and ever, thanks for the prayers and the love, Oh Mom and Joanne the packages!! Thank you so much. I still want another talking card though :) 사 랑 해 요
알 스 베 리 자 매
No comments:
Post a Comment