My Birthday was an eating fest, Sister Toronto made Kimbab for lunch then we went outside and they put a blindfold on me took me in a taxi to the church where the DapDong elders, Booth, Sundwall, Murphy and Nordfelt made a cake sang and had chicken and pizza delivered, they were so sweet, and it was good to feel loved. We even did sparklers, then we went to the Stake President's house and they made us a huge dinner, I was so stuffed. we even had cake and candles so that was great. We didn't have any appointments which was sad and I felt like I just ate all day but it was a good day. I miss you guys especially on days like this but I'm really happy that everyone is doing well. I apparently overate yesterday because I was up all night sick in the bathroom sick but I'm okay now.
Today Sister Newby and Yoshimura are coming to Incheon! Yay! We are going to Chinatown so it will be awesome.
Sunday night we took 조 은 주 to the senior missionaries house, the Knudsens--it was amazing! Delicious food--chocolate chip cookies. we watched the new Joseph Smith movie--its only in english but I hope our investigator understood it, I think we are going to have to push back her baptismal date to May 3.
WHOA WHOA Juliet please write me asap.
Mac I really liked Elder Teixeira's talk his accent is great. General Conference was so great I dragged my companions to McDonalds to get a milkshake because it was an Alsbury tradition. I'm facing a lot of adversity in missionary work and trying to see how I can learn from my trials, just keep going, I'm just worrying so much about members, investigators, coping with my beloved investigators dropping, threesome and just trying to stay true to who I am. I wrote in in my journal on my birthday how grateful I was for everything, even the hard things, I'm so grateful for my family and what a blessing it is to have my best friends be in my family. Jilly good luck on finals, Briggsy boy continue to run fast please update me on your life. Mac you are amazing you are such a blessing to those people your are serving. Mom & Dad, thanks for having me in your family, I'm crying just thinking about how much I owe and love you all. xoxoxox
Sister Paige Alsbury
1 comment:
Happy birthday, SIster Alsbury. You make your experiences so fun and interesting. It's great everyone cared so much about you and "fed you so much" that you were sick. But, I guess investigators to teach would've made the birthday complete. The ward family is all doing really well. I've been missing a lot of meetings because a medication I take for my Parkinson's disease makes church in the morning almost impossible. I've embarrassingly fallen asleep right in sacrament meeting, which I always try to get to. I agree, conference was wonderful. Things are crazy here with the economy and government and I keep thinking how wise the Lord was to instruct us to have a year's food supply.
Many good wishes for lots of investigators. We miss you, Sister Johnson
Post a Comment