이선 주 Yi seon ju--got baptized on sunday! She is just so sweet the ward loves her so much, this morning at 3 am she texted us, I could go on forever. A member gave her Preach My Gospel as a baptismal gift, they also gave her Miracle of Forgiveness--intense you bet. She just so wonderful. Missionary work like life has moments of such joy and then other things that just make you cry. 2 days ago 안 슬 기 and 송 보 라 our amazing investigators who were going to receive baptism next week dropped. I'm just sick. I just laid on the floor in our apartment. There is a part of Preach My Gospel that says something like, "people my reject you even after they have received a witness that this message is true" that is the case. I'm crying while typing this. I just give my heart and everything I can. I kinda wears you out, exhausting actually. But just have to keep trying because there are people prepared for the Gospel like 이 선 주.
The threesome is good, its a litle bit stressful, a little bit of babysitting balancing things 3 ways is a trick. Sister Toronto is fun I'm glad that all of my companions are my real friends. We even watched the movie "Our Heavenly Father's Plan" in svenska the other day during dinner at the church. Going to learn svenska cause korean is just not challenging enough. just kidding.
Oh Mac I received a letter from Elder A. Lopes. Thanks for the 소 개 oh it made my day. I wish you would have written me too but I was glad to see you wrote on that picture. We get to watch General Conference this weekend really excited for that. Happy Happy Birthday Jilly Dear someday I will send you something I promise. Good luck with finals. Briggsy send me a track update. I love you all so much, thanks for teaching me and helping me always I always need help. xoxoxoxox kiss, nose, hug
Sister Paige Alsbury
알 스 베 리 자 매
No comments:
Post a Comment