Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Police in Korea
The phrase "korean policeman" is an oxymoron. They travel in packs of 6-8 men. I'm positive they don't have guns and they really isn't anything for them to do. So other day a herd of cops comes up to us and they freak out because most foreigners don't know korean. Anyway, yes I got asked out on a date by a Korean policeman. Also he would like to go with me to San Diego. Hmmm.....I had to turn him down, but I gave him the Elder's phone number.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is my 4th attempt to leave a comment (old ladies, even late is better than never Molly Mormons, have trouble with computers. Hopefully this goes through. I imagine your parents let you know all the ward info, so just want you to know how much we pray for you and for open hearts in the Korean people with whom you come into contact. May the Lord bless you. We thank you for serving Him. I love your blog, especially this posting. Till we meet again, Sister Sheryl Johnson
PS, Do you have an email yet to which I can send messages? Sister Johnson
Post a Comment