So who is my greenie? Her name is 최 민 희 romanized Choi Minhui (but pronounced like Chey Min Hee) AKA Sister Choi. Anyway she's a sweet angel! I'm serious! She is from 여 수 Korea which is the very southern part of Korea. She knows my MTC friend Sister Burgess who served there. She is 28ish and she is a high school english teacher--so she's pretty good at english but actually have only talked to her in Korean. Oh she's so cute. President talked about how he specifically felt a prompting that I needed to train, even though there are a lot of sisters how have been here longer than me. I have a testimony that he is inspired to lead this mission. I'm scared and I know its going to be hard. I love Korea. I feel like I grew up over night, now I have this confidence and this mantle--its weird. Anyway the other day I was studying relying on the Spirit in Preach my Gospel and one thing really stuck out to me. We just need to have confidence in the Lord. I really doubt my personal confidence but I have 110% confidence in the Lord. This is his work. I just have to keep working hard and being obedient and miracles will happen. I'm grateful that I was able to have such a wonderful trainer. Pray for me and my new missionary.
조 은 희 Jo eun hee was baptized on sunday it was amazing. This week she will receive the Holy Ghost. I'm so happy for her.
We have no time so here's some random thoughts for you:
-I saw the Ocean and went to China town. Both very cool.
-Apparently in my sleep I mumbled something and then said "Its a Preach my Gospel quote"
-I saw a giant statue of General McArthur--Incheon harbor was a huge victory in the Korean war.
I am domesticating myself. I need motherly skills. I decided I'm going to french braid my hair so I can someday do it to daughters--weirdo I know. But it actually looks pretty good.
-Also I am working on overcoming that irrational fear that I have had my whole life. (you know that one--it has to do with Jill's bed) starts with the letter S. Koreans love them.
I love you all no time. Must go. xoxoxo
사 랑 해 요!!
Alsbury 자 매
No comments:
Post a Comment