We went to the temple this morning which was great. We went to the korean session so I kept flipping to the spanish channel on the translator--I couldn't believe I could understand it. Anyway I have a lot of language learning to do in the future. Saw sis. Newby and Yoshimura that was happy.
Then we went from the temple to the mission office to do pass off. Which means today I will ride every single stop on line 2--the green subway line aka the death train. Oh well. I took my korean test and rocked it. its amazing how many useless vocab a brain can recall, like to be designated, diverse, vending machine, grammar is a lot easier written. Anyway my companion did pass off too. Good for her. It means that I laid on the heat as a trainer. 2 points for Mac on being up front with his President.
Last sunday we had 3 investigators at church, it was really great. We should be having 4 baptisms in April 조 인 주, 이 선 주, 송 보 라, 안 슬 기 they are cool all going to be huge miracles. Still get rejected 99% of the time but there are prepared people. Anyway we did splits last weekend which took huge coordination and work on my part, I went to a different ward than my companion. yes tricky...the members felt like martryrs for helping me. Yes please continue to help missionaries its really important for people investigating the church to have friends. And the missionaries don't want to pull teeth from the members---although I am pretty good at doing that myself.
Tax day is soon approaching....yes taxes! ;)
No more time, Briggs be safe in SF--scary--remember who you are. xoxoxo love you all write me, package me, pray xoxoxox
Sister Paige Alsbury
No comments:
Post a Comment