Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 5th

안 영 하 세 요, We don't have any time to email so this will be short. We rode the 2 hour "death train" the really packed subway to the mission home in Songpa for a sister luncheon. That word luncheon--such an old lady name. Its raining we don't have umbrellas acid rain, the elders are balding, I think I'm okay.
I don't have anything exciting to say I'm just working really hard thats pretty much it. I'm trying to be patient with myself, something that I struggle with is not seeing instant results I really like that. Its discouraging but I know that all I have to do is be obedient and do my best. Preach My Gospel talks about not being discouraged with ourselves.
Sometimes speaking Korean too much makes my brain hurt. Hey I read this article the other day in the Liahona called "Standing up for Caleb" Caleb moved from MT and the other kids were making fun of him but one girl stood up for him and said she heard Montana was really pretty. I love Montana.
Last week we found 13 new investigators it was crazy. I know that the Lord wants to bless us and that verse in Ether 12 is truth we receive no witness until after the trial of our faith. Okay I love you all so much.thanks for all the emails and prayers. xoxoxoxoxo

Sister Paige Alsbury
알 스 베 리 자 매

No comments: