Wow Briggs graduated from high school and it snowed Montana is crazy. But you must admit my graduation had the best weather. Its been kinda colder here too rainy so nice before the death summer starts.
Hey what have you heard about the Swine Flu at the MTC. Sister Knudsen said her nephew got sent home because he got sick. This lady on the street yesterday asked me if I was scared because swine flu is big in my country. I said "i'm in korea."
This past sunday we saw a tender mercy at testimony meeting. 김 지 현, Kim Ji hyun our 8 year old investigator asked "what is testimony?" and then she got up and bore her testimony about how she wants to follow the savior. and how she was going to be nicer to the mean boys at school because she wants to be like Jesus. I it was amazing. I know she is having an influence on her parents too, they like 99% of Korean adults say they are just too busy to listen. Almost all men and some women work until 9 or 10 at night. All of that contributes to the big societal problems here.
I was happy to hear that Incheon was named the world's best airport. haha I love Incheon so much. There's a sign with a computer made picture of "incheon" that says in english "Icheon: World's best city" haha I really love Incheon people and that place and all the experiences I had there.
Tomorrow we are having zone conference olympics at Olympic Park. We are having a 5k race President is running so I l better beat him.
Lately I've been thinking a lot about baptismal covenants and the promised blessings that come through making, keeping and having our covenants sealed through the holy spirit of promise. Its hard to see others exercise their agency and rejected our invitation to baptism even after they have received a witness of the truthfullness of the thing's we've taught. Anyway I have to go Have a great week love you all, 사 랑 해
Alsbury 자 매 선 교 사
No comments:
Post a Comment