Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Corn and tomato popsicles

저 는 예수그리스도 대표자 입 니다, and I'm happy to be. Mac is coming home thats unreal. I will have to stop telling people that my brother is on a mission in Brazil and they will stop saying how hard it must be for my mom.


Miracle of the week. Well there's two. So we taught this grandma who is probably 80 years old, she's had a stroke I can't really understand her very well but her Grandaughter is a recent convert, so we taught her and she even paid tithing, answered all the baptisimal interview questions and then said she felt too much pressure to be baptized and told us not to come back if we were going to talk about baptizm. That was 3 weeks ago. Then the elders visited there house on sunday and the grandma (PS grandma is korean sounds just like "harmony") wanted to get baptized saturday. So we are all set for that on Saturday.

Other Big miracle. 김 지 현 (Kim Ji Hyun) got baptized on sunday! It was really great, there was a big turnout. Elder Jube from my MTC friend baptized her, all of the primary kids gave her gifts. Best of all was that her parents, mom and dad came to all 3 hours of church. Her mom said that she would start coming to church each week with her, the dad loves the elders--he has the same hairstyle as elder Jung--kinda medusa like hair. Last night we went to her house we gave her Book of Mormon stories on sunday and she had read through Alma and remembered so much. I don't think the miracle is quite over yet with her.
Next week we are going to North Korea. yes. Well we are going to look at it. There's this island kangwha-do that you can see North Korea so we might email later next week .

Everyone says that next week 장 마 is going to start. Monsoon season. I guess its rain everyday for 2 weeks. Hot rain--oxymoron? Well the do have 38 degree celius hot yoga in Korea so everything can be hot. Ewww...Montana has perfect summers
Have fun with Mac be safe. Its seems like ages ago since I saw him. Please update me. 사 랑 해

알 스 베 리 자 매

No comments: