Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 2, 2009

Hi, family,

AHHH sometimes missionary email service drives me nuts. It just deleted my super long email. Rats. Abbreviated version:

Its monsoon season. Crazy rain coming. lots of thunder. I don't think it will last long.

We had a miracle after we couldn't get the keys at the church to open after 10 minutes and then I said a prayer and 1 second later the door opened.

We had a miracle after we fasted to have a investigator come to MokDong ward conference. I thought I was going to die fasting but our investigator came and stayed for all of church, the elder's baptism the worlds biggest post-church meal. I was blown away. should have taken a picture.

Biggest thing: Kim Lim Soon got baptized on Saturday. She was born in 1926, her grandaughter is a recent convert. I thought Elder Turley might break hurt baptizing her but it was good. Her husband died in the Korean Ward she's been a widow for 50 something years.

I'm sad I won't get to see Mac for a while but that's okay. TAKE PICTURES send them to me. Record his talk send a copy to me. I want details. The email I originally wrote was really good this is the frantic typing email--sorry. We ate burritos at the Knudsen's today and I'm writing my law school essay too. I'm really glad that Mac is one of my greatest friends that that he set an example for me. Love you all forever,

Sister Paige McDede Alsbury

No comments: