This week the rains came. 아이고 When we left church on Sunday I was still wet. The Han river went up really high, but today its hot and we have to clean our apartment. Monday was 초복 which means its like the first 10 days of the hottest days of the summer there's 중 and 말 복 too which just means is going to be hot but it also means that they bring out the seasonal foods. 개고기—dog meat, I want to eat it so this will be my chance.
This past week we met 2 new investigators 인혜성 인윤경 they are sisters and both really good. One likes Jane Austen. The very first time we met them we taught the restoration in only 10 minutes and they asked questions and understood things that we hadn't even explained, a witness that the Spirit is the real teacher and we just have to do our best and the words I say are secondary. I'm so much more relaxed now that understand what going on.
Actually the past month or so I have completely changed. I almost have no stress at all, I have figured out how to keep things in perspective do my best but don't kill myself. I don't let numbers get me down and I know I can't do better than my best. Missionary work is fun, its great it's the best my testimony has sunk so deep within me my understanding of the Savior and His Atonement has increased so much as I apply, rely and live on the Atonement. I can't do anything without it. The Lord humbles us to teach us and to show His love.
The more we understand of the Atonement the love for our Savior increases. The more love we have the easier it is to serve.
Love you all
알스베리 페이즈 자매선교사
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment