Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have 1 minute. We went to the temple and then on the border with the Knudsens and Sister Toronto and Choi,--mexican food in asia. Made a world record trip across this city for sister Jo to get a perm. She really wanted me to get my hair straightened too maybe after I get into law school. I got the package today. Haven't opened it thanks in advance. I loved the pictures of Mac I started crying I was so happy to see them. Crazy. So I'm sweating in a beauty salon the receptionist is chewing me out so I have to go. xoxoxo love you all forever.

Sister Paige Alsbury

p.s. the package came earlier but I can only get it at the temple, zone conf. other meetings etc. next week we are moving and in mokdong we can't email till 3pm our time so I'll start emailing later

No comments: