So tuesday the office elders call me and tell me I need to get boxes because we are moving to MokDong from 화곡-Hwagok, Apparently he wasn't supposed to tell me yet so President called and explained things. There are 21 missionaries leaving our mission in 2 weeks and only 6 coming. We've known for a long time that they are cutting the number of missionaries coming to korea so now its happened. So instead of being the sisters of gangseo stake--but really only MokDong and HwaGok no we will be the MokDong missionaries---no elders just us. President gave me way to many undeserved compliments about why he is so excited for me to do this. Its good that I already know the members there and have investigators its not like opening Incheon so it will be good. President feels really good about it, like really excited about it and I know he is lead and guided by inspiration so I know its the right thing. So Sister Jo will stay with me for another transfer. President said I'll just stay in MokDong till I go home, which all of the sudden is not that far away. Sister Bang and Newby are going home in 2 weeks--crazy. He asked me if I wanted to stay another transfer but I think Christmas is important for me to be there for and I need to get on with things. MokDong is one of the richest wards in Korea its right on the Han River, the former bishop is an American all of the families send there kids to America (thats a subject I will talk about when I'm not a missionary) The house we are living in now is one of the worst in our entire mission and guess what there is in the new one-----BEDS!! Just feeling good about missionary work now.
Kind of have some stress about the future, finances, law school, life, eternity you know the sort same things you are worried about. Missionaries have just a one track mind and then every once in a while reality hits you. weird.
사랑해요
알스베리 페이즈 자매 선교사
No comments:
Post a Comment