Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 20,2009

I'm going to write in half sentences.
This morning before we walked out of our house my shirt was already soaked through with sweat. Then we went outside in a hot rain storm. I never thought I could sweat this much in my life.
A Korean beat Tiger Woods, cool. A former President died this week and we were at the same hospital on the same day.
I love korean Peaches. But still live the Strawberries and Watermelons lots. We don't have any Kimchi at our house right now so its a hard knock life, I asked the Relief Society President for more but I've heard the cabbage price is high latetly.
On Sunday 2 inactives and 3 investigators came to church. It was really an answer to my prayer. Its kind of hard not having elders in a ward, for example we have an appointment with a man tonight at 8 and if we teach men there must be a adult female present. Nobody can help as of 5:39 pm. P-Day and Sundays are the most stressful days for me. We went to the Knudsen's house today so I could write my law school essay.--Gee thanks for all feedback I got. but their internet didn't work. AHHH!! But missionary work is fun.
On Saturday they had the giant YSA conference for koreans--actually it was 3 days long, Elder Cook and Elder Costa came. So the korean missionaries got to go and while they were attending their american companions came and worked in 목동 MokDong so that was really good.
이한웅 (brother lee) came back from his mission in New York. His english is probably better than mine. He bore his testimony in chinese I was blown away. It made me realize that I'm not ready to come back until it is time. These kids are staring at me and said "백인 인데" white people. xoxooxoo Have fun at BYU family. Seon Ju said she talked to Briggs online--I dust love her so much. She was a huge miracle of my mission. Love you
알스베리 자매--Sister White skinned and sweaty

No comments: