Today we are going to the Korean War Memorial. Its going to be sweet. Probably sad because korea has been conquered so many times.
Hey mom remember when the Stallings were freaking out about the truck that sprays the white cloud to kill the mosquitos? Its here! Random parts of the day it comes through wherever we are. I run from it. The kids on the street chase it. It scares me. But I do detest Mosquitos. White cloud of death. I need to video it. Its a little Damas. Google image Daewoo damas--its my favorite car.
Good news we got 3 more kgs of kimchi! Still eating it every meal.
Yesterday I took the last 한국어 3--the final test for korean grammar, reading, translation and vocab. I am know a king. In very humble way of course. But I destroyed the test.
I don't have time to type it but this morning I wanted to share with my fam 2 Ne. 10:23-25. Also read 1 Cor. 14:23-25--thats interesting
No more time but thanks for your emails and remembering me. Elizabeth Lewis is editing my essay and dad if you could try and get that done buy next week that would be swell. Love you all. P.S. I'm so proud of BYU football and my family. xoxox 사랑해요
알스베리 자매선교사
No comments:
Post a Comment