Thursday, September 3, 2009

September

As I wrote September I just had this fleeting thought of mom driving down the freeway blasting Earth, Wind and Fire. Weird that I too have come to love that.
I was so happy to hear about Mac's first week back at BYU, the chicken taco wrap probably tastes the same huh? Briggsy boy is either out with his 1,000 new best friends or at the HBLL. I'll hope for the 2nd. I'm praying for you.
Today we went to the the temple. Such a blessing to go every 6 weeks I need it so much every time we go it fuels me up. Oh, I'm sure you don't care but yesterday I had been in Korea for exactly 1 year. yaya Korea. Hey is swine flu a big deal or something? Because last week at church they brought out the hand sanitizer and that was the first time I've seen Koreans use it. A couple weeks ago this lady called us and wanted to meet but she was concerned because Sister Bergeson had only been in Korea for 5 months, and she was worried about the flu. I have no idea about anything. Nobody confirmed about the missionaries in Cuba thing (I don't think there are but you never know)
Its kind of hot today but its okay we still have the parasols--I think that's what they are in english. Sun umbrella. We have real oreos at our house, made me think of Jill. One of my favorite members I'll call her Sister Jang (can't type in korean on this computer) She went to costco and gave us oreos as well as tofu. tofu and kimchi=well being.

Hey you have to update me on BYU football. Thanks for the package Mac I think I'll get it next week at interviews. Random thoughts:
Sister Bergeson dropped our kimchi tub, it landed face up fortunately. All over her face clothes, ceiling, in between her toes. that stuff doesn't come out very well. We also met Krystle our american investigator last night at the Knudsens (we ate bean burritos!) She's good, really has a desire to find truth and the only way is by reading and praying the Book of Mormon. Cool. Well my brain is fried, but I love you all forever and ever. xoxoxoo

Sister Paige Alsbury

No comments: