Thursday, October 22, 2009

정 배움

This saturday at 1 is 성영숙 and 김태순 's baptism. They had their interview with Elder Seo last week, this is a wonderful miracle that I have been priviledge to watch for 4 months. We are so excited the ward is excited, they are excited. I'm so happy for the people in Helena getting baptised and to meet and fellowship them soon.
This there anything you need? How can I help my family and friends? I pray for you each morning and night, I love you all. I got a letter from Juliet this week, she's a sweetheart. We went to a meeting today with PJ Rogers, he's an american who served here and basicaly speaks perfect korean and he talked to us about learning Korean and korean culture, its amazing how much I have learned in the past 16+ months. We got new streetboards so I have carried these 3 big whiteboard things across Seoul and we have 2 appointments tonight, it will be good arm exercise. My contact fell out on the subway, I need to go to the eye doctor someday in the future. love you all
알스베리 자매

No comments: