Wednesday, October 14, 2009

닭갈비--so delicious

Well thats it I'm not coming back to America. SWINE FLU lives!! Scary. I thought it was just something koreans were freaking out about because they love to overeact to everything. I think only the old people have gotten it. Maybe I should stay here where I am safe. I'll ask President. I saw the itinerary made me sick to my stomach. I don't really think about it. My mind has become a one track mind which is nice but I'm not as good at multitasking. It is below zero in Montana--ick. A couple nights ago it rained and was cold but no coat yet.

last night we were visiting this member 이용희 (by chinese characters her name would be dragon woman) anyway it was her daughters birthday, her husband is in Dubai as an engineer for Hyundai. Koreans are the most giving people ever. Its kind of ridiculous. She gave me a 한복 the korean traditional dress! I couldn't believe it, its so cool and amazing. She said the color doesn't match with her since she is older.

A couple weeks ago we met this lady on the street and she had met with missionaries like 10 years ago out in the country and went to Boise for 2 months and from the house she stayed could see the temple. She went to church twice. So yesterday we went to her house. She lives in Hyperion the fanciest apartment building I've ever seen. Its 48 floors, big security. I've wanted to go there for 5 months. It was like going to a 5 star hotel. I can't imagine how expensive it would be to live there. mokdong is already expensive for 김밥 We went it was really good experience. She's going to keep meeting with us, really likes a lot of things, its a really big miracle. Her names is 서은주 Seo eun ju

Also 성영숙 and 김태순 have dates for the 25th. They are so amazing, she is such a rock and he needs some love. A family baptism, I get the chils thinking about it. The members love them, it will be good for the ward and our other investigators, but mostly for them as they are able to receive a ordinance of salvation. these days I am finding much easier to express things in korean. Pray for them.


Okay here's a slightly traumatic story I dont' know if I should share. So yeah uh I have acne. So this week we went to the Hospital, they have an international clinic but since I spoke korean they took me to the regular part. It was trauma alone my companion was in the waiting room, then I all these people were talking about me and I was like "hey dude I understand you" oh well but the worst part was when they gave me shots in my face. See past emails for tangents on koreans and shots. So they gave me shots in my face, it hurt really bad I wanted to cry, really bloody and gross, I'll end it there.

General Conference was amazing. So many white people it was weird. I had a lot of questions that I was seek answers to which were all answered. I really thought and received guidance of what the Lord would have me do in the next 6 months, and trying to align my will with His better. I didn't have a milkshake not keeping with tradition but it was a good day nonetheless.

My heart is broken for Sister Daehn I'll keep praying for her. I remember learning about Mad Cow with humans at school its really bad. What can they do for treatment? I'll I know its the Plan of Salvation and the Atonement are true and real and the only way to happiness and eternal life is through the Savior. Everything will work out somehow. 사랑해요 xoxoox kiss nose hug

알스베리 자매선교사

No comments: